1/27/2011

Week 2: Psychotic Fat Destruction!

I am approaching the end of Phase 1 of the PFD.
I set out to run this 12 week program to see how ripped up I can get on it.

I started off at a weight of 190 lbs. My goal is to hit 4% bodyfat and it doesn't matter where my weight ends up.

Here are my starting pics :

 

What's your upcoming goals within 12 weeks?
How's your progress going?

Get in the gym, "Train Insane or Remain the Same"
Don't let anyone or anything hold you back.
You can get in and out in 30 mins or less and do some real damage.
Remember to eat clean and eat often to speed up that metabolism and cause fat burning.
Never go over 3 hours with no food, simply pop about 10-15 almonds to hold you over until you can get a nice meal in.

Thanks guys:
Steve Poynter
www.fitnesspoynters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment