5/08/2014

The Newest and Most Dominate Barbeque Sauce is available to you and it is FitnessFreak Friendly. Mark James Black



What's up everyone.

 I hope you are all having a great day, everyone is on that grind, staying focused, driven, committed etc.
If you are reading this or subscribe to it( which you should do if you haven't , hint hint). Then you are probably interested in fitness in some way.

The purpose of this post is to let the community know about a new barbeque sauce we are in love with and it just so happens that  Team Poynter member and friend of mine is the creator of this amazing stuff.

"Mark James Black is a sauce like no other. Expertly crafted with a unique blend of ingredients, this sauce is meant to be used as an all-purpose flavor enhancer for all meats, vegetables, noodles or rice. When it's time to take your meal to the next level, call upon Mark James Black to elevate flavors, enhance meats and stews and to replace every condiment with one taste that will leave you wanting more."I attest to the above statement and so many more will as well. Mark has a low cal rated version of the sauce that I have been using. I've now went through about 5 good size bottles of the "Black" and I am in the process of ordering 2 more.
I use it on my chicken, I don't put it on while cooking but I'll put some on my chicken when ready to eat or I'll just dip my chicken in it. I've pretty much used it to replace low sugar ketchup.

You can find out more about " Mark James Black" at the link below.
Mark James Black Sauce

You can also contact Mark from that site and he can give you more info on the low cal version sauces and info on how to order.

Below you see the nutritional facts on the original version of the Black. As mentioned, contact Mark for more info on getting your low cal version.
Samples are also available.

Don't miss out on what will soon be one of the best items on the market in terms of Barbeque .

Til next time, you guys have a great day.
Steve Poynter
Fitnesspoynters.com




No comments:

Post a Comment