The Entry Deadline for this Give Away is now Over..Thank you for entering: The winner will be announced via blog within 7 days......
Ladies and Gentlemen:
I now have a free Psychotic Fat Destruction plan from http://www.fitnesspoynters.com up for grabs:
You can follow this link to see exactly what a Psychotic Fat Destruction plan is:
http://fitnesspoynters.com/personal-training/fat-loss.html : Free Meal Plan and 12 week workout!
Each post will have to be approved however I will not be approving them until after the contest ends on , March 12, 2010at 12pm EST.
Please read carefully below to find out the details:
Posted as a comment on this blog, you must tell me:
1. Why do you think you deserve to have a free plan from Fitnesspoynters.com?
2. Why I should believe you would follow the plan and not quit after 1 or 2 weeks?
3. How long have you been currently training and why do you think your current plan may not be working for you?
4. Do you like the results you have saw from current Team Poynter members? Who from the testimonial page at http://www.fitnesspoynters.com would you say you would like your results to resemble?
Important:DO NOT enter if :
- You currently have a Personal Trainer
- If you have a home gym that has less than a bowflex or resistance bands and/or dbells and barbell.
- If you are a Vegan..I cannot do Vegan meal plans at this time..I can do Vegetarian and those with Celiac Disease.
- If you are unmotivated and have no drive in you whatsoever to take a challenge and change your life with fitness .
- If you cannot be in the gym for up to 6 days a week( 1 phase calls for 6 days training)
The winner will be determined by judges consisting of 7 current Team Poynter members. They will have the opportunity to read every post and after reading each, we will determine who deserves to have the plan.
Once determined, I will then approve all comments and everyone can see each entry.
**Anyone who enters must agree to submit before pics and update me every 2 weeks with new pics. You must also agree to allow me to post the progress pics on facebook or twitter**
Thank you all and best of luck!