12/30/2009

Thank you for a Great Year!

I just wanted to express my thanks to all of you who have supported myself this past year..It has been quite the year for myself..
I went from a job of where I had worked for over 9 years, I took a chance on running and maintaining my income through http://www.fitnesspoynters.com . Things could not have gone any better than they have this year.
We havfef put together a team of a number of members I can't even count anymore...

With your dedication and hard work, you have brought my business to be something I never imagined.
All I can do is say thank you , thank you, thank you..

I want to congratulate all the current memebers on the life altering progress you made this year, each and every week I have been amazed by the progress you have brought forth.
Continue to progress and inspire and motivate others as you are....


Cellucor:
I have to give a big shout out to http://www.cellucor.com .
Cellucor has been a great assistance in allowing me to take my body to a new level of fitness.
I ran a couple cycles of the Extreme Mass Kit and made really great gains while keeping my bodyfat to a minimum.
As many of you know, I just ran my all out bulk cycle, where I went from 163 lbs to 208 lbs @ 9.7% bodyfat. I used a lot of M5 and NO from Cellucor as I stacked the 2 for my pre workout intake.
R3 is and always be a staple of my supplement list..R3 is something I run year round, as it is a great post workout supplement, not only does it repair muscle tissue, it can help in healing lifting related issues, like tendonitis, golfers or tennis elbow or mild muscle strains.

I have now started my cut and I will continue to run with Cellucor products:
  1. IsoPro Ultra-Lean for my protein
  2. T7- My non stimulant fat burner
  3. WS1- My other non stimulant burner
  4. NO Extreme -pre workout, for intense pumps and crazy vascularity, as well as lean gains
  5. R3- As mentioned above. 
Stay tuned as I will be posting weekly updates of vids and photos of my progress on this cut with Cellucor & Fitnesspoynters workouts and Keto diet.

Thank you guys!

Happy New Year!






4 comments:

  1. Steve, Just wanted to say that I want to thank you for all you have provided to me to help me along my journey! Your perseverance and motivation has driven me to a new level. You are a total inspiration and continue to motivate me to new levels in the gym. I'm so glad that you are a part of my fitness journey and hope you will follow me all the way. Cause that's where I'm going!! All tha way! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are thanking us? We should be thanking you! You have been such a support and inspiration to us all. Thank YOU for everything you are doing!

    Kim
    KC5280

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Steve.. your knowledge, direction, support, and inspiration you've put towards helping others reach their goals is admirable.. you deserve it 110%. Thank YOU

    ReplyDelete