1/10/2010

Team Member Blog Week: Brittnie's Progression: What a Motivator!

Post By: Brittnie
Bodyspace ID: http://www.bodyspace.com/ladyfirefighter

"So I started cutting on Monday January 4, 2010 as I concluded my bulking cycle. During that bulk I went from 160 pounds to 188 pounds. I won’t lie to you, I wanted to see how close to 200 pounds I could get. I know some of you are like "IS SHE CRAZY"?

Probably so but "I" think I carry my weight well. So I was like why not. I kept the food clean as I used a Mass Meal Plan from Steve & we all know he knows his stuff. I went with him this time on the bulk because my last bulking cycle didn’t go so well but this one did & I was VERY pleased with the results. I too used one of his Bulking Workout Plans.

This was not my 1st plan from Steve so I KNEW if I was using this to bulk I would get BIG and MAN DID I….

Supplement wise I just added NO Shotgun more or less for Lean Mass, Cellucor NO Extreme for INSANE pumps. I stayed on the same protein which was Nitro Core 24 I just added LOTS more, stayed on Xtend and def my ANIMAL Flex for my joints.

As far as the cuts I am on a meal plan from Steve as well as the Psychotic Fat Destruction workout. I can say its been a CRAZY ride just in the first week because the workout is insanely hard and the diet is 0-50 carb based meal plan. I am combining the workout & meal plan with the Cellucor Extreme Energy Weight Loss kit and BOOYYYYY does it work…also staying on the NO Extreme from Cellucor to keep my insane pumps, the Animal Flex, and any isolate protein. I have a few different kinds and all have been decent taste wise so far.

I have to say I am VERY excited about this and the results I have seen in just the FIRST week. I went from 188 to 175 and I didn’t not expect to lose that much. Nor did I want to & who in the world says that??? Lol, but I guess that’s what you get with a good workout plan, meal plan, DEDICATION, DETERMINATION & DISCIPLINE. I am hoping to go to the Arnold Classic in March and look the best I have EVER looked. That is my goal & I know if I keep pushing I will get there. Also, if you will be at the Arnold, PLEASE let me know &

I hope to meet you. I hope everyone has started the new year off right and will continue to do so. If you are not a part of TEAM POYNTER, get aboard and I PROMISE you will never regret. TRAIN HARD & NEVER STOP. LOVE YOU ALL!!!! "

Just a few quotes that keep me going in this AMAZING lifestyle:

“When you know what you want, and you want it badly enough, you’ll find a way to get it” -Jim Rohn

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice
"Keep your dreams alive people. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in YOURSELF, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe"

"Attack your destiny! Live your dreams and you WILL achieve your goals. There’s nothing stopping you but your own fears and limitations. Pushing through can be painful and scary but getting to your dreams will be sweet and rewarding. Push forth my friends."

Here are pics of Brittnie's progress :



1 comment:

  1. Nice Job Brittnie! Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete